Claunreasc, Dromellihy Hill, Cooraclare, Co. Clare, Ireland
Claunreasc is located in West Clare, 20 miles West of Ennis , 7 miles from Kilkee, 5 miles from Kilrush, 2 Miles from Doonbeg and the Atlantic Ocean, 15 miles from Lahinch.
View Larger Map
- Drive north from Limerick or Shannon Airport to Ennis (N18) South West from Ennis toward Kilrush (N68).
- Drive for about 17 miles, and look for the sign for Cooraclare (right turn).
- Follow the signs for Cooraclare, when none evident follow the lines- - - - in the road.
- Travel 3 1/2 miles. Once you reach Cooraclare, the Tops gas station will be straight ahead. Make a right (n) drive about 1/2 mile and take the first road on the left . There is no sign on this road and it is a "T" junction where you can only turn left. The road is small and there is generally only room for one car at a time so be prepared to give way in a gateway to a field along the way if you encounter "traffic".
- Claunreasc is located almost exactly one mile down this road on the left. It is the large yellow house on the left (there is a smaller green coloured house in front of it as you come up the road). There is a cattle grate to drive over as you pull into the driveway. It is the only house with a cattle grate along the road.